Wednesday 2 January 2019

2018: A Year in Crochet


I make a lot of things during a year. Blankets, toys, clothes, oddments. This year has been no different!

During 2018 I have started two new blankets, and done a lot of work on another. I have made lots of little pieces to sell at a craft fair, and have made things to encourage people to reduce their use of plastic in the home. I have also learnt new techniques, and made new items just because I wanted to.

I have made a stress ball F Bomb, a sparkly rainbow jellyfish, a small uterus with a placard (I love my brain), and I’m finishing the year making a unicorn.

Pics of some of this years items are below, and links to patterns are on the captions.

Random stitch blanket; no pattern

Star stitch wreath cover

A toadstool.

Face cloths / cleaning pads.

Cosmic CAL

I freehanded this but patterns are available on Ravelry

No pattern but I am using tutorials for rows from a variety of sources

Cosmic

Adapted from this pattern.

From this book.

From this book.

Merino Wool hand warmers, freehanded.

A baby blanket, freehanded.



I am so good. Pattern here.