Wednesday 25 May 2016

#30DaysWild Challenge 2016

Every June the Wildlife Trusts run a campaign called 30 Days Wild. This year I shall be taking part! It is my first time doing the challenge, and I’ve been planning lots of things to do over the month. The idea is to encourage wildness, exploration and an involvement with the natural world. The daily things can be anything, from walking barefoot, to doing outdoor yoga, or growing veg to hunting out woodlice under a stone. Little things that help you reconnect with nature!


There are lots of ideas on this website, and you can also download the app to your phone. Make room for wildness! I will be blogging, twittering and instragramming pics from my #30DaysWild challenge. I am @hammijam; find me!

If you're in the West Midlands, look here for ideas.

Ragged Robin.