Monday 24 May 2021

Highlights from the Past Week

There’s a couple that spring to mind.

1.       We got married! Third time lucky as we were originally planning for a pre-christmas wedding, and then an early spring date, and then finally it was all rescheduled to late spring and in a whirlwind of anxiety, it was all done and over within about ten minutes.

Second highlight is something that I’ve been lusting after for a while but hadn’t seen any UNTIL THIS WEEK and oh boy was it worth it.

2.       Salt n vinegar quavers!!! Best flavour ever, and I finally found some – in The Range by the checkout. We don’t have a corner shop around here but if we did I’m sure they would also have them.

And that’s it. Them’s the highlights.

I guess seeing my brothers was also nice.

And we went to the seaside.

And we went on a funny colour railway.

And we spent £40 on chish and fips at Harry Ramsdens and the fish was looooooooooovely but I’d have preferred to have chips from our local with it instead.

And Momma P and I done did the guttering on my allotment shed.

All in all it was a good nine days off!