Sunday 21 April 2019

Five Day Weekend: Day Three


We ate a lot today. Before we ate a lot, I went to my monthly Tree Nerd Gathering™ - I am part of a Tree Warden scheme and we meet once a month for training. I like attending as I learn little tidbits about trees which is just reinforcing my general knowledge about Stuff. As a group we often have a laugh, and I am slowly getting used to going somewhere without David.

Flowers at the park where we have Tree Training

After the session, David and I took his youngest son out, and as we couldn’t decide where to go for food, we ended up in Pizza Hut. Again. I do love pizza and could eat it every day, but boy did I feel fat afterwards.

Momma P and I went up to water the plots again in the evening. My mason bee has capped off the first tube – this is the giveaway that it is a mason bee!

First tube capped off with wet mud

My tulips are also starting to open, and are looking lovely in the sunshine. Must get more bulbs this autumn and plant them everywhere.