Sunday 17 February 2019

Anxiety Crochet


This past week and a bit I have been quite anxious but I’m not sure why. I have started to make some small amigurumi hearts to keep my hands occupied. I haven’t done any amig for a long time so it’s nice to get back to where I started with crochet and to have a break from making blankets. I am using scraps of Stylecraft DK.

Little hearts on my Drop In The Pond afghan
I am nearly finished with Cosmic CAL – I have started the final part this week! So hopefully it will be done by the end of the week. I always get sad when I finish a blanket; it becomes such a big part of your regular routine to work on it, and then it’s just done and gone and finished. I am going to have some blanket downtime while I finish up some other amigurumi I started last year (!), and then I’m going to sit and have a think about colours for my next blanket…


My temperature blanket is over halfway done (well, a quarter done as I'm making two six-month blankets instead).