Friday 3 June 2016

Day 03; #30DaysWild - Sitting Outside for Lunch

Today I decided to sit in the back yard of my work office for lunch, instead of staying indoors at my desk. Turns out the back yard is a sun trap, and it was absolutely glorious! I quite enjoyed just sitting and listening to the urban sounds (hello builders with an angle grinder).

Pre-taking off the shoes & socks and rolling up my jeans...


The wildlife pond corner in the back yard. Wouldn't expect anything less from the Wildlife Trust, really!

Every June the Wildlife Trusts run a campaign called 30 Days Wild. This year I shall be taking part! It is my first time doing the challenge, and I’ve been planning lots of things to do over the month. The idea is to encourage wildness, exploration and an involvement with the natural world. The daily things can be anything, from walking barefoot, to doing outdoor yoga, or growing veg to hunting out woodlice under a stone. Little things that help you reconnect with nature!