Thursday 23 June 2016

Day 23; #30DaysWild – Lapworth Museum of Geology

I blogged about this museum way back in 2013 on my other blog and now it has been redeveloped, and it is incredible! Such a change, but it was much needed.


The change to this place is AMAZING and I can’t quite believe it; I in fact just stood by the front door with my mouth open for ages. I really like that the original display cabinets were kept, and it’s so bright and open and welcoming and brilliant and I can’t even begin to explain how massively amazing it is, and how I’m glad I studied there for 4 years, and how the team have worked mega hard to do this!









Every June the Wildlife Trusts run a campaign called 30 Days Wild. This year I shall be taking part! It is my first time doing the challenge, and I’ve been planning lots of things to do over the month. The idea is to encourage wildness, exploration and an involvement with the natural world. The daily things can be anything, from walking barefoot, to doing outdoor yoga, or growing veg to hunting out woodlice under a stone. Little things that help you reconnect with nature!