Monday 1 March 2021

Lockdown v3: Day 56

ANOTHER EXCITING DAY. Not really. At work. At home.

Punch, pinch n all that.

Cut some timber and cut my thumb and it’s been bleeding ever since. I’m on the third plaster now.

Been hand writing a lot of envelopes today. 100 with an address on (the same address, 100 times over), and then 150 small envelopes with either courgette, chard, radish, or chives on them. I need more envelopes.

Phoned the house insurance today and took the opportunity to clear out my purse whilst I was on hold. I have cut up a lot of cards, including my university student ID. I graduated 7 years ago.

Fuchsia cuttings are growing well in their little pot, I need to pot them up. These cuttings were taken from my Selly Oak work site. It’s worked quite well, so I might take some more.

Flowers from David are opening.

Dinner today: jacket tato with salad

Exercise today: 20min cycling, 1min plank, side to side twists, leg & hip stretches. My heart rate dropped to 40 when I was doing hip stretches and went up to 208 as I was cycling.

Out on site tomorrow! And also to the allotment to hammer in these stakes that I’ve cut today, and possibly meet the digger man wot can. And to take some trees to someone. And to take things to a friendo.

Today I have worn very slippy socks. We have laminate flooring in the hallway and today I have been getting a run up in the living room and then sliding all the way to the front door. It's been a lot of fun. One day I will hurt myself doing it but until that happens, I shall continue to wear slippy socks and take run ups. Also I think maybe I need regular social interaction soon.