Thursday 12 November 2020

Lockdown Diaries: Day 08

Today:

Window man didn’t (and still hasn’t) turned up.

Jacket potato with beans and cheese and a MASSIVE side salad for dinner.

Weights and cycling (12 min). Turns out I did two lots of weights yesterday so I am Super Buff.

Had a good ol’ catch up with my boss and we put the world to rights.

Picked three golden raspberries this morning from the garden and scoffed them all in one go.

Hospital appointment came through so I am off work for scans next week (for a morning).

I also have TWO WHOLE DAYS off as annual leave!

Thighs have killed another pair of jeans.

Had an anxiety attack in my dreams last night? That's a new one.

Lunchtime crochet today was a jute twine scrubby as I needed to clean burnt sausage off the griddle pan but can’t use brillo as it is a non-stick pan.

Hollyhock seeds are growing well! Think I counted around 40 that have germinated so far, so that’s good. Never done them before.

Ordered a load of bulbs for work and got these tiny things in return. Still, they’ll be pretty.