Monday 9 November 2020

Lockdown Diaries: Day 05

I have taken a total of two photographs today.

We have both been at work, we have both had bad days, we have both clocked off early, and we have both had pizza for dinner, soon to be followed up with chocolate. Our normal, go-to, stressed-day dinner.

Yesterday I had a bubble bath and it was just what I needed. Candle lit, a book, a bowl of chocolate. Perfect.

I have started redoing the crochet that I was undoing. I did a row at lunchtime today as a way of keeping myself away from my work laptop for my allotted lunch break time. I feel Ever So Guilty™ about not being in front of the laptop and so I have to really force myself to take breaks. It takes all my strength to not put my work phone on before 8:55am. Working from home is not all it’s cracked up to be.

I have developed an eye twitch today, so that’s nice.

Exercise today: errm. I guess I’ve been up and down the stairs a couple of times.

Tomorrow I hope will be better.