Saturday 28 November 2020

Lockdown Diaries: Day 24

Big ol’ payday shopping spree today! The fridge is stacked full, the freezer is about to burst, and the overspill cupboards are full. We should only need to go shopping for fresh fruit n veggies once more before christmas. I bought the tree today! Bell peppers have very handy trolley storage stems.

I have put santa hats on the mantel shelf things – very festive.

This morning whilst D was still in bed, I finished part 17 of Sophies Universe! I only have one part left to go and then SHE IS DONE. Done done. Proper done. All done. I’m already looking at patterns for the next project. I fancy learning how to crochet a decent pair of woollen socks.

Also filled the car up today. She was so empty the level wasn’t even showing on the gauge. I also filled mesen up with some cake at Momma P’s hoose.

My little car was packed to the brim.

Exercise today: I actually really ache from yesterday at work – I think pushing a barrow with a half-flat tyre has done it. My arms and my flanks are sore. I did still do weights this morning tho. And 2 miles walking today. Around Sainsburys.

Discovered that I’ve got a wee chunk missing out of my glasses, so that’s great.