Friday 20 November 2020

Lockdown Diaries: Day 16

Today I went to the hospital for a fasting ultrasound on my liver. We then went to Greggs on the way home to buy brunch. Vegan bake, crisps, and a big fat donut! Can't have me wasting away now can we.

Exercise today: walking around the QE Hospital, back and forth.

I have been at work this arvo so have been sat in front of the laptop again. A very dull day. I don't think I've achieved very much.

I have finished part 15 of Sophies Universe! I am now having to take photos of her on the bed (ooh err) because we don’t have enough floor space in the living room now. Only three parts left and she’s done! I need to sew the ends away before I start part 16.

My flamingo amaryllis is reaching for the ceiling with two flower buds.

The bulbs in one of the hanging baskets are starting to show.

We saw a great spotted woodpecker quite close to our back fence today, and then a wee robin came down and landed on the fence.

Dinner today is leftover curry with chips. Not really sure about it as a combo so we shall see. The curry has potato in it. Hmm.