Monday 30 November 2020

Lockdown Diaries: Day 26

Tomorrow is the last full day of “lockdown” and I shall be getting up at 6am to go and build some raised beds somewhere.

Today I have been here, there and everywhere doing lots of things. I am all ready for tomorrow. I also went to the allotment to collect teasel heads ready for wreath making on Wednesday at work.

Exercise today: weights – I’ve gone up to 30 reps now. Sounds impressive until you realise I use tins of beans as weights. I’ve also done 15min cycling today.

Dinner today: beef stew! Cooked for four hours. It was WELL NICE. So good. I've been a big brave girl and put in whole button mushrooms and I even ate them.

The ginger is growing well on the windowsill.

I discovered white aero bubble things today! I am excited. I love white chocolate.

My new flamingo bauble arrived today! We’re putting the tree up tomorrow. I say up, I mean, we’re bringing it in.

I am also officially on the LAST ROW OF THE BLANKET wahooooooooooo!! Although I have decided to add a few extra bits on just to make it a bit more unique.