Thursday 19 November 2020

Lockdown Diaries: Day 15

Today I have been firmly plonked in front of a laptop but I have got LOADS done. LOADS. I had only one thing not ticked off my massive to do list, and that is because I am waiting for confirmation from someone else before I do it.

I did some crochet before work, I did some crochet at lunchtime, and I have done crochet before and after dinner – and I have finished part 15!! It was only four rows (only), but as the blanket is around 1.4m across, it takes a long time to do each side. I only have three parts left to do!! Next stage is to sew in the ends before sorting out another ball of yarn for the next section.

Exercise today: typing. My fingers are gon’ be so strong.

Dinner today: homemade curry! Gurt lush. Washed down with a honey dew beer.

I have a fasting hospital appointment tomorrow so I cannot eat anything after 4am. I shall be up at 3am to have more curry.

Flu jab isn’t itchy today but I did manage to lean my full body weight on it as I lent against the corner of the fridge earlier. Owwie. Back is feeling better. I must start hula hooping again. My lockdown dream of hooping every day lasted……. 4 days?

I pinched out the tips of my second lot of sweet peas today, and my first four lettuces are poking through the dirt.