Sunday 7 February 2021

Lockdown v3: Day 34

Another quiet day today. Mostly spent on the sofa in our jammies. We have been for a walk – a different local route, way more muddy than our usual route. We only saw one other person (and a dog).

No sign of proper snow. It did snow a little bit whilst we were walking but it didn’t amount to much. It’s been bitterly cold today.

The garden is greening up with the bulbs and I am looking forward to them flowering properly. I can’t remember what else I planted so it’ll be good to see it all.

The paperwhite daffs that I treated myself to way before christmas, that were supposed to be in bloom for new years, are finally making an appearance above the grit. There's two so far but I have a ferret around and found three more growing tips.

I didn't realise that Bridgerton was only 8 episodes long and I watched 7 yesterday, so I finished the series this morning. There's a lot of nookie. A lot. A LOT.

Exercise today: 1.8mile walk.

Dinner today: roasty roasty. I had another crack at making yorky puds this week. They’re better than last weeks because they are not raw, but they are also burnt, so not great.

Back to work for both of us tomo. Neither of us want to go. Even though my workspace is in the front bedroom.