Saturday 20 February 2021

Lockdown v3: Day 47

Jama day today. Not even a getting dressed day. I only just managed to put deodorant on sorta day. A good day. It’s been very wet and windy today.

I HAVE FINISHED THE SOCKS. Wahooooooooooo!

I made a wee scarf for the fox vase with the leftover wool.

I have decided that my next project will be a chunky rug for the living room floor.

Garden news:

·       Loads of crocus about to flower

·       Winter jasmine flowering

·       More hyacinth coming up

·       Daffs swelling nicely

·       Six radish seedlings have appeared!! They have survived the snow and the compost getting frozen

·       Loads of snowdrops are out – I like that I can see them at the end of the garden even though I am short sighted because they are white blobs against a background of brown in amongst the green blur

·       The clematis are all coming into bud

·       The spindle whip is coming into bud – I am excited for this. It is under my newly acquired arch so I will have to keep it pruned short

The paperwhite daffs have been promoted from the floor to the shelf and are growing really well.

Exercise today: don’t even know why I continue to believe that I will do exercise on my days off

Dinner today: tuna pasta bake with a lot of extra veg. A lot.

Lunch today: fruit platter, cheese & crackers, choca bar.

I am very pleased with how the house is evolving over time – new things here, more crochet there, a scarf on the fox, lego tractors and 4x4s. Our living room is very cosy. I think my next mission will be to sort out the front bedroom that I use as an office. I could do with a shelving unit in there so I stop dumping everything on the sofa bed.



Radish!