Tuesday 16 February 2021

Lockdown v3: Day 43

BEEN OUTSIDE TODAY.

Been to two of my work sites!! Spoke to five other people!!!

All very exciting.

Been building some raised beds for my new site in West Heath – we’ve done two more today so only four more to go. The offcuts are too small to use for work so I am going to make something with them at home.

The tulips out the front are looking good. The smaller bulb basket I did is always waterlogged so I think the bulbs have rotted. I need to empty it out and have a look, then replant the bulbs somewhere else if there’s anything left of them. The first crocus has appeared in one of the planters out the front.

I saw a jay today!! Also Canada geese, so that’s another dardie for the list.

I took the blue blanket to Momma Pat today and she likes it a lot, but she is poorly so went back to bed. I also saw Ms Taffula of the Fluffkins.

Socks are going well – I had to frog three rows and David has been trying them on so I can get the fit right. The foot part is nearly done on both of them now. My wrist is a bit twingey again, partly from sawing wood today but also from doing the crochet.

Exercise today: 2miles walk, shifting a shit load of compost, sawing wood, making raised beds.

Dinner today: veggie pizza with extra veggies. SO MANY EXTRA VEGGIES.

Pancakes soon. I have only made them once before and I filled the house with smoke, so I am not sure how tonight is going to go.