Wednesday 24 February 2021

Lockdown v3: Day 51

Today I learnt that Tom Daley aka mr olympic diver man both knits and crochets!

23 radish seedlings.

I am back to full time hours from March 15th.

Today I have made another planter and put the first coat of paint on, and the second coat of paint on the first planter.

Paperwhite daffs are growing well.

First daff in the garden is about to open.

Found an iris by the front door! I knew I’d planted some but also forgot that I’d planted some.

Started the first load of parsnip seeds today in toilet roll tubes. One seed per tube. These ones are upstairs. I will direct sow outdoors from the end of March when the air and soil is warmer.

Played a bit of Lemmings last night.

Exercise: 1min plank (I am shocked), hip & leg stretches, 10min cycling, side to side twists.

Dinner: stir frizzle.

Haven’t done any crochet since I finished the socks so tomorrow I will sort out the yarn to start the rug. I am thinking mustard yellow, white, and maybe a pale minty greeny. Maybe. I shall play with the stash and decide tomo.

I really need to tidy up my eyebrows but I don’t mess with my hair when I’m sad. Especially eyebrows.

Ya know lockdown has gone on for too long when you're doing daily radish updates.