Thursday 11 February 2021

Lockdown v3: Day 38

My woo woo hurt my brain brain.

An indoor day today, except a couple of forays into the garden. There are lots of buds appearing on the shrubs that were already here when we moved in, and the acer has developed fur around the buds which I’m pretty sure means it’s getting ready to open. The pearlbush buds have opened too, so they have survived the super harsh pruning I gave them last summer!

David bought a new knife sharpener and sharpened the knives. Guess who cut her thumb open whilst slicing a cabbage. Meeeeeeeeeee!

The daffs are opening on the mantel. I do like the colour. Yellow is often associated with anxiety but to me it’s such a bright and happy sunshiney colour.

All five paperwhite daffs are up now.

I have played some dungeon keeper 2 today. Old skool.

Exercise today: David has walked 6.1miles. I have walked approx. 0.1miles. I have done my hip stretches though. It is quite amazing how good a bit of stretching is. I hold each one for 30sec but it is really helping reduce my hip pain.

Dinner today: stir fry.

I had my first shower in a week today and it was SO GOOD. I am SO CLEAN. And smooth. I even shaved my toes. Important. I shall try to shower more regularly.

Blue blanket is ¾ done – I just have one colour repeat sequence to do and then that is the bulk of it done. I measured it this morning and it should be bang on the requested size, so that’s a relief! No pics until it’s done. It’s killing me, I REALLY want to put it on insta.












David took this photo on his walk today