Wednesday 10 February 2021

Lockdown v3: Day 37

Work work work work work. Weekend now tho.

David has been off today so we went for a walk at lunchtime around the mean streets of Cradley, and up another bit of the river that we haven’t explored before. I wore my best flamingo socks because of course I did.

The new daffs are starting to open. The vases I am using are too deep so the daffs are only just poking up out of the top.

I have opened the plant boxes today to let them breathe a bit. Lots of growth which is good, but no sign of some other stuff (peppers, mint, verbena).

We went through my coin collection this evening to see how many rare ones I have. I have £86 in my collection. If I sold everything individually for a fiver, I’d have £430. Which would pay off my overdraft! Not happening though.

Blue blanket is coming up well, I have nearly finished the third section. I think/know I will need more white to finish it.

Exercise today: 2.1mile walk, 10min cycling, hip exercises

Dinner today: leftover pasta bake

I have made myself a blender woo woo cocktail today. 

Weekendddddddddddddddddddddddd!