Saturday 13 February 2021

Lockdown v3: Day 40

I am struggling. I cried this morning before David went to work and I bawled my eyes out this evening when he got home. I am exhausted. Just *waves hands around* everything. Everything.

Went to the allotment today to feed the birds and break the ice on the pond. The ice was over 2 inches thick. The bird seed still hasn’t been touched. I checked, it isn’t frozen. Maybe they just aren’t used to the feeders yet.

Been shopping today. Got myself another hibiscus twig from poundland, so it is now in a pot with a plastic bag over it. David gave me the first part of my valentines gift this morning to cheer me up – it is a little hedgehog planter. It now has a plant in it!

I am determined to make good batter puddings so I bought a mini loaf pan.

My head is tired and sad and owwie.

I feel so guilty for feeling like this.