Tuesday 9 February 2021

Lockdown v3: Day 36

Didn’t get to site today because we woke up to snow and I decided it was non-essential, so I’ve been in the house again. I hadn’t planned to be in the house so didn’t have a very big to do list. I have been printing lots and lots and lots and lots in prep for a big thing I’m working on. I have run out of ink again though.

I pulled out an old blanket today – I made this as a stitch learner project, so I could practice stitches and see how they impact the overall tension of a project. It’s well wonky and I haven’t sewn in any of the ends, and there’s still loads of stitches I want to learn and add to it.

I went for a walk today at lunchtime. Takes longer to get dressed and put layers on then it does to actually do a loop around the block.

Exercise today: 10min cycling, 1.5mile walk.

Dinner today: tuna pasta bake with added extra veggies. I used a jar of Dolmio.

I have developed a twingey stabby pain in my chest at the top of my right lung and I can’t for the life of me figure out how or what I’ve done.

My hip is still iffy so tomorrow I will make sure to do my hip exercises. I am very lazy and very good at talking myself out of doing stuff, but the exercises are working, so I need to do them every day.

I’ve been working on the blue blanket again. It might be ready by easter. My sister got me some new scissors even though I apparently don’t need more. They are shaped like a flamingo, obviously. David doesn’t understand.