Wednesday 6 January 2021

Lockdown v3: Day 02

Today I have officially been notified that as of next week I am back on flexible furlough, so I’m going back down to only working three days a week, for the next six weeks minimum. I have also been told that I have the authority to spend lots of money so OK THEN.

Exercise today: push ups, plank (I cannot do side planks holy cheese balls how do people do side planks), bean tin weights, and cycling bike.

Dinner today: tuna pasta bake with added extra veggies.

I have started the first of the blankets and now I’ve got hang of the stitches it is working up nicely. I won’t be sharing many photos as it is a secret surprise for Momma who knows she is getting a blanket and chose the colours herself, but she doesn’t know what style I’m doing it in.

We had a light dusting of snow this morning.

The shower man has been and fixed the shower. I was all prepped and ready for an hour without power but he was in and out in under ten minutes. A shower!!! Very exciting.

Treated myself to a marzipan hot choca today.