Wednesday 20 January 2021

Lockdown v3: Day 16

Happy Biden Day!! What a relief. Here’s hoping for the next eight years, and that’s all I say.

I got blue on me again last night, and then before I went to bed the yellow ink also exploded. Just need the pink to do it now.

I had a bath last night and we left the water in so that we could flush the toilet today as the water was turned off while South Staffs fiddled with the pipes. The toilet paper was all soggy this morning because the bathroom was so humid. I've had to hold in my poops.

Today at work was quiet and slow and dull but productive.

Exercise today: nada

Dinner today: sketti and meatballs. Not the best sauce but it’s edible. I took a photo and it looks good in the pan pre-blending but I took the photo pre-burning.

Garden is starting to bloom! The first snowdrop has hung its head and will hopefully be open soon. The hellebores are starting to open too.

My kitchen collection of Things Growing™ has grown. I have a jar with herb cuttings, a drip tray with pak choi bottoms and strawberry suckers, and another with the spring onions.

I have sorted out all of my seeds for sowing this weekend – I am excited. Something to look forward to but I need to get more fat ball tubs from the allotment to put all the pots in. I think I am also going to start some seeds in the raised beds – I have some winter hardy spring onion and early sowing radish and carrots, so I am going to bung them in and see what happens.