Friday 22 January 2021

Lockdown v3: Day 18

I dyed my hair today and it wasn’t a disaster. Momma P usually does it. I found half a tub of blue dye from my blue hair days so I smushed it on at the back in the hope that I’d get a purple underlayer, but it has in fact just gone brown. Which is my normal hair colour. So that was a waste of blue dye. Also my hair is SO long now (didn’t realise because I keep it up in a bun most days now) so I had to smear Vaseline all up my arms to me elbows so that I could wipe the dye off easier because I am messy…

The sun has been out all day and we had an official notice to start boiling our water before drinking – after I’d already drunk some. Great. Gal drinks a lot of tap water. Not anymore.

I swapped the bed blanket for the one that’s been on the sofa. A bit of change to keep me on my toes. Even though it was me who dunnit.

Spring onions and pak choi are growing well in their shallow water trays.

Decided to set up the hammock in the living room so David got home from work to find me cocooned in the hammock, in the dark, under two crochet blankets, watching Netflix. I shall do it again tomorrow. Also as an aside is there supposed to be an easy way to get out of a hammock? Asking for a friend.

Exercise: push ups, plank, bean weights.

Dinner: beef stew, slow cooked for 5.5hrs. AWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww yis.

Another v, v, v, v, V exciting day in lockdown land.