Monday 18 January 2021

Lockdown v3: Day 14

Today I gigglesnorted at a packed of parsnip seeds, and opted to do an extra three minutes on the exercise bike purely because Spice Girls started playing. WHO AM I. Opting to do an extra three minutes of exercise. Ugh.

Mixed bag today. All stressed, no to do list, not wanting to get out of bed, a bit bleurgh. Did half an hour of zoom yoga (yoga via zoom, not zoomy fastly fast yoga), and immediately felt A LOT BETTER. It’s almost as if it works. Have felt better alllllll day. Proper zen.

Anyhoo.

Spring onions have had a bath upgrade to the coffee jar lid but it’s getting crowded so might have to a) stop putting them in or b) upgrade the bowl again.

Today at work I have been sorting seeds and writing stuff about seeds and packing up seeds and googling seeds. Seeds seeds seeds. SEEDS. Thousands of seeds. I did so well at a work project last year (that we didn’t put any thought into) and now the funder now want us to do it again. And possibly another thing towards the end of the year too. I am single-handedly keeping Kings Seeds in business.

The snowdrop is starting to open!! And there’s another one behind the clump of thyme with a flower coming too. I love them so. Quite excited for them all to open because I can’t remember where I put them all. Pretty sure some are in the ground too.

Been working on the blue blanket today, apt, as it is blue Monday. No piccies though because it’s a secret and everyone knows I am good at keeping secrets.

Made a watering can out of a washing fabric softener bottle. Thanks Momma P. Step by step coming to a TCV facebook page near you soon.

Had to do a ‘wellness action plan’ for work today so they know how to help and support me when I have an ‘episode’. I wrote – send me pictures of cats.

Dinner today: stir frizzle (fo’ shizzle) served with a side of prawn crizzle. Used the pak choi so now we can find the beer in the fridge.

Exercizzle: plank (50s), push ups, 18min cycling, half hour of yoga, bean weights. Yaaaaass.







Please note the 33hr recovery time. Clearly, I am now an athlete.