Wednesday 13 January 2021

Lockdown v3: Day 09

Today at work I am officially on supervision for being off sick so much. There are two targets/triggers that people can hit to activate The Procedure, and I have hit both of them. I am nothing if not an overachiever. So I had a nice chat with my boss about it all and she has to formally send me a letter even though we all know it’s rubbish.

I have been given the go ahead for a little project at work but we have minimal project funds so I am printing everything at home instead of getting them done professionally. I have emptied two yellow ink cartridges today.

I ordered a new shelf this morning and in my excitement booked it for delivery this evening – which is a good job as I now have to be at work on my day off for 8am tomorrow for a delivery there – so we are expecting a parcel this evening, apparently between 20:47 and 22:47.

The electrical man came and we have failed so now we need lots of electric work doing, but as we rent, we don’t have to pay. Wahoo!

Exercise today: 30s plank, side to side twists (because I spend a lot of time sat at the desk), and 15min cycling. No push ups today because I am very aware of my biceps.

Dinner today: jacket potato with huge side salad.

David got someone arrested for drink driving this morning. Ain’t he good. My hero.

First snowdrop flowerbud has appeared!! Much excite.

Yarn (and cushion pads) have been despatched for b2 and I am making good progress with b1. Happy crocheter. Saw a slogan on Instagram – STAY HOME – MAKE BLANKETS – SAVE LIVES. Yup.

Avocado has grown more but still hasn't opened the leaves.