Tuesday 19 January 2021

Lockdown v3: Day 15

Been oot and aboot today! Went to my new work site at West Heath to get started on building the raised beds. It’s a monster. 4.4m long, 0.9m deep and 0.9m wide. It’s gonna take a lotta dirt to fill it. Six more beds to go! One is the same size as this one and the rest are smaller. They will be different heights for different users and have wide paths in between them to make the garden space more accessible. Successfully shredded my trousers with the panel saw.

My new hoody arrived today from the same place where I got my neon pink steel toe wellies last summer. My hoody is also neon pink. I AM SO BRIGHT. Never taking it off.

Had to undo 2 hours of work on the blue blanket because I had done the wrong blue. I redid it yesterday and I’m glad I did. I just wouldn’t have been happy with it.

Not a lot of pics today as I was busy building and then came home and went into a team meeting.

Avocado is growing well but still hasn’t opened leaves.

Dinner today: posh fish (said in my best Sean Connery voice) with sweet potato fries for me (normal fries for D), and MUSHY PAES.

Exercise: woodwork. 15min cycling. Mostly woodwork though. Each plank and fence post has been hand cut with panel saws, and we cut a lot today.