Monday 16 October 2023

Blogtober Day 16

Yesterday was my birthday and today is Davids birthday! For my birthday, he was out all day with Search and Rescue, and for his birthday he has taken me into work for a 2hr meeting this afternoon. I did treat him to a rushed McDonalds lunch, so it’s all good.

We have been here and there and everywhere really. Up to Bilston and over to Telford and then down to Church Stretton. D is off out again with WMSAR this evening; they sure like to keep him busy.

I have started a new crochet project today because everyone knows that what my life needed was another project. Actually I have started 2, which is excessive. One small and one big. I still need goat puns, please do submit them via postcard before the closing date. My boss gave me a book of crochet patterns today.

A post edit to add this because I clean forgot. There was a thud thud thud at the door this morning and there was a man. Turns out it's the glass man who will be repairing the bedroom window. It's a very good job David came up to tell me, otherwise I will have leapt out of bed and whipped the curtain open, with everything on view! That would've been an interesting insurance claim for someone.

Tuna pasta bake for dindins, when I can be bothered to make it.


sheela na gig