Thursday 5 October 2023

Blogtober Day 05

A relatively relaxed day today aside from doing some CPR on some doll called Annie. Day two of first aid training and I also managed to somehow eat a packet of jaffa cakes to myself. I saw a bunny rabbit in the park this morning. I forgot to put my out of office on, but have still managed to ignore multiple emails, so that’s still a win.

Doris has had a looking at today because for the last few months she drips when I open the boot lid and it seemed to be coming from the roof felt stuff, not from a pipe. Recently it’s been a constant stream rather than a drip, so David has had a look. He thinks the rainwater is seeping in from the high level brake light and is pooling, so when I open the lid it tips it up, soaks the roof felt, then drips into the boot (and all over my work stuff and boots etc).

The heather by the front door is starting to flower so we’re definitely heading into autumn now. Still confused by the sunflowers in the garden, they’ve got buds on.

Manta ray progress is slow. The patterns in the book aren’t written very well and I’m having to use my slick experienced crocheter skills to make them work.

Tomorrow is Quatt Craft Club wahooooo!