Tuesday 10 October 2023

Blogtober Day 10

Today at work I saw a steam train! It was 12minutes late and the drive by lasted for all of 10seconds. It was only a loco engine and one carriage so not hugely spectacular.

I have nearly finished one legionella document; it is 21 pages long and about 90% finished. The good news is that I can copy and paste most of it for the other nine documents. Two whole days writing one document..! My eyes are squizzy.

I’ve walked 3.3km today, so no hula-lula and no evening walk around the field. My work boots gave me a massive blister yesterday which also burst yesterday, and then also yesterday I put some sudocrem on it and HOLYCHEESEBALLS did it sting.

David is currently sorting out his Search and Rescue kit in the lounge. We need a bigger house. A four bed preferably: one for us, one for WMSAR, one for craft stuff, and one for everything else. And the cat can have a bed in every room.

I am hoping to have the manta ray all finished and sewn together this evening. And then I really must start my commission orders.