Wednesday 18 October 2023

Blogtober Day 18

Five years ago today, David asked me a Very Important Question! Awww. We were in Southwold and had been paddling in the sea all wrapped up in layers and raincoats and woolly bobble hats, and had also just had a massive Mr Whippy ice cream each. A lady said, look at them all wrapped up but still eating ice cream!!

Today we have been on a jaunt into the local big smoke, aka Brummingham town. We went on the train into Snow Hill and I crocheted all the way there. We went to a coffee shop and I sat and crocheted there. And on the train home again, I also did some crochet there. My latest make is nearly finished, so to celebrate, this morning before we went out, I started a new project.

We went into The Range on the way home and I have bought a gazillion onions for £5, so I hope they all grow. I shall never have to buy onions again. Or at least for a couple of years.

Our birthday cards finally arrived in the post yesterday, one of them contained four origami flamingos! They’re now strung up and hanging off the side of the fire surround.

Tomorrow we are DOING NOTHING. Do not disturb.