Tuesday 31 October 2023

Blogtober Day 31

Wahoo! Made it. It has been a weird October because it is the first year in a very many that I haven’t carved any pumpkins for mommas front door step, ready for trickers and/or treaters.

David starts his new job tomorrow, I got him a good luck card and inside I wrote “I hope your new manager is lovely”. It’s me. I’m the new manager. Heh heh heh!

The doll commission is very slowly coming along, I’ve done the hair for the little doll that I made first time round and now I need to figure out the face.

I have started two more recent commissions, busy busy busy.

Not many photos today but at work before 8:30am I had a pocket full of golf balls. Apparently someone uses the bowls green out of season to practice his teeing off, but then he never takes his balls home again? So now they’re mine. Finders keepers n all that.

I have spent lots of work money today, I always enjoy doing that.