Thursday 12 October 2023

Blogtober Day 12

Today is a short one because I am absolutely brain and body exhausted. The cat woke me up at 4:25am and presented me with a 6inch long hair ball shortly after, so that was nice.

Tomorrow I am at a conference for work and then I’ve got a whoooooooooooooolle week off. I wish I could nap. I would nap so hard next week.

I was given a gorgeously autumnal themed bunch of flowers at work today for my birthday, and the receptionist got her own back by singing happy birthday (because I sung it to her a few weeks ago).

My brain is so tired. Today I made the conscious decision to walk around town on my errands and site visits and I feel so smug with myself. So healthy. So athletic. But then I went to buy lunch and I really like cinnamon pastries.

Too tired to crochet. I think I’m too tired to sleep. Defo too tired to hula, and it’s dark now anyway.