Friday 13 October 2023

Blogtober Day 13

Blogging from my phone because my laptop did updates and is now being silly buggers and won't play ball. Surely there's a way to tell it once and for all that I don't want to update to Windows 11? Friday 13th douchecanoe.

I've been up to the other side of Shrewsbury today for a work conference and there was a huge crate FULL of pastries. None of which included cinnamon but now I want to make cinnamon croissants. The A5 was a horrible drive this morning. It's been a bad driving day.

Yesterday I was in bed for 7.30pm and yes I then woke up at 4am. But then me and my furry 5kg leg warmer went back to sleep until 6am, so it's not all bad.

Week off work starts now avec a banana bread beer. I don't drink a lot of alcomahol anymore so I shall be on the floor after this. Cheers!