Sunday 8 October 2023

Blogtober Day 08

Another balmy summers October day. Today I have been on a jolly into Brumbrumland to visit the allotment to take some stuff, check on some stuff, look at some stuff, and eat some stuff. I picked a load of dry runner beans off mommas plot and podded them all, now I have a baking sheet of beans on the dining table, spread out to dry for a few more days before I jar them for use in stews etc over winter.

No hula hooping today but we have been for an evening 2.5km bimble around the field and down to the river. 

We have been gifted a chunk of lamb which is now in the oven for dinner. Should’ve prepped it before the walk and it would’ve been half cooked by now. Oopsie.

The cat boy hasn’t pooped for three days so I cleaned the tray today and he immediately went for a dump, except he missed the tray and did it on the floor. Such a well trained boy.

I invested in some neon condoms for my bowls instead of buying a new pack of cling film. Is this adulthood?